Summary: This article mainly shows you how to convert Sony HDR-TD10 3D MTS/M2TS to 3D SBS MP4 for Zeiss VR One watching with iPhone 6.
Sony HDR-TD10 camcorder allows you to easily switch between recording in 3D and 2D, 1920*1080 Full HD 60p/24p recording. If you shoot 3D AVCHD video in .mts or .m2ts format with TD10, do you have desire to watch them on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6?
The Zeiss VR One is a one-of-a-kind device allowing us to take our first steps in the world of virtual reality. Its lightweight design and 100% portability make it the perfect companion for videos, games and augmented reality. Currently, Zeiss VR One is compatible with iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, Nexus 5, and LG-G3 smartphones. The VR One Cinema app can play .mov, .mp4 file formats. It also can play a side-by-side 3D formatted 3D video.
In order to enjoy Sony HDR-TD10 3D MTS/M2TS on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6, here Pavtube Video Converter is highly recommended, you can get this job done perfectly. With the latest version 18.104.22.168, this program adds Apple ProRes as output, supports encoding to H.265 MKV and is compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs. If you are running on Mac operating system, you can refer to the equivalent version- Pavtube Video Converter for Mac(review). It works well even on the latest Mac OS X El Capitan. Besides, it also solves MKV/AVI/FLV to Zeiss VR One issues.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to convert Sony HDR-TD10 3D MTS/M2TS to iPhone 6 for playing with Zeiss VR One?
Step 1: Download, install and run the corresponding program. Click “Add Video” or “Add from folder” to load your 3D MTS/M2TS files.
Step 2: Click the “Format” bar and select “3D Video>>MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: Go back to the main interface, hit the big button “Convert” there.
Conclusion: There is no need for waiting for a long time. We can receive the best output files nicely. After conversion, you can get the generated files by hitting “Open” button.
Transfer Sony HDR-TD10 3D MTS/M2TS to iPhone 6 for Zeiss VR One
-Connect your iPhone 6 via USB cable and open file transfer.
-Create a folder “VRCinema” on your phone at root level.
-Drag and drop your generated 3D MTS/M2TS files into this folder.
-All the videos you add here will be listed under the “Movies” folder inside the app.
- Problems with VLC Player When Playing H.265 Videos
- Convert MKV to NVIDIA 3D Vision Player for Watching
- How to Get off Tivo Recordings Copy Protection for Transferring to Computer?
- Playback H.265/HEVC video files on H.265/HEVC player
- Play Sony Camera Video on Apple TV
- How to Convert 3D AVCHD MTS to 3D Tablet for Watching?
- Sony FS7 XAVC File Structure and FCP 7 Workflow on Yosemite/Mavericks
- Top 5 Best Online MTS Converter Websites