Summary: This article wants to tell you how to successfully upload your Sony α6000 videos to YouTube/Vimeo. You may take few minutes to look through it.
Sony α6000 is able to take 1080P (1920 x 1080) recordings. In general, 1080P is clear enough to most of us. Sometimes, you may want to share the recordings from Sony α6000 to YouTube/Vimeo, and you may be confused about YouTube/Vimeo failed to upload your Sony α6000 1080P videos. There are two thing, just two things, should be noticed are what encoding Sony α6000 1080p videos are encoded as and what file formats YouTube/Vimeo support for processing.
The 1080P videos recorded by Sony α6000 are encoded as XAVC codec. And from the specs of YouTubewebsite(These specs are suitable for Vimeo as well), we can know that YouTube doesn’t support for processing XAVC videos. Now we are clear. In order to successfully upload Sony α6000 videos to YouTube/Vimeo, we can transcode Sony α6000 1080P videos to H.264 encoding which can be processed by YouTube/Vimeo natively.
If you have the help of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac(Windows Version), then the process of uploading Sony α6000 videos to YouTube/Vimeo will be in a short time.
Features of this Video Converter:
- Able to transcode Sony α6000 videos to H.264 by just few clicks for YouTube/Vimeo
- Support to processing all kinds of XAVC encoding – XAVC-S, XAVC-L, XAVC-I;
- Batch convert Sony α6000 videos and movies, faster and easier;
- Add external *.srt, *.ass, or *.ssa subtitles into Sony α6000 source media;
- Support audio and video synchronization technology
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Upload Sony α6000 Video to YouTube/Vimeo
Step 1. First install and launch this video converter, then click "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button on the top menu to browse and choose your Sony α6000 1080P videos or the entire folder.
Step 2. For converting Sony α6000 1080p videos to YouTube/Vimeo, just click on the “Format” bar and follow "HD Video" to choose "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)".
Step 3. At last, hit on the big "Convert" button in the main UI to start converting Sony α6000 videos to YouTube/Vimeo. Once this video converter finishes the conversion, you can feel free to upload Sony α6000 videos to YouTube/Vimeo. Enjoy!
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac: If you want to upload DVD movies clips to YouTube/Vimeo, Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can help you extract movies out for uploading to YouTube/Vimeo.
- Upload Galaxy S6 Edge+ Files to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook for Sharing
- Upload Canon C300 MXF to YouTube/Vimeo for Sharing
- Upload Song CX405 AVCHD/MP4 to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook for Sharing
- Share Sony A7R II 4K XAVC S on YouTube
- How to Upload Videos to YouTube from iMovie?
- Upload Red One 4K videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook/Google+