http://4k-solution.com/edit-iphone-7-plus-video-with-ppc/Here are quick directions on importing MP4 in Adobe Premiere Pro CC to a compatible format (MPEG-2) for editing on Yosemite
Want to edit some MP4 videos with Adobe Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite for uploading to web or sharing with your friends? Why you often fail to import MP4 into PPro CC such as can’t loading the file, or successfully with no audio, even the audio and the video are not synchronized, etc.?
Actually, it's not so hard to do the trick. The reason is that MP4 is a format container with different codecs. Your MP4 file codec isn't compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Here is a form which the formats that Premiere Pro CC supported (Read more), for example AVI, MOV, MPEG, MTS, etc.
We can learn from the form that MP4 file codec compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CC just QuickTime Movie and XDCAM EX.
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Macis the best converter to transcode MP4 to Premiere Pro CC friendly movie format like MPEG-2, MOV (Note: it also applies to other version of Adobe Premiere including Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/ CS4/ CS5/CS6 and so on) keeping the original quality.
Also read how to convert MP4 to FCP, MP4 to H.265 MP4, MP4 to Premiere Elements 12/13.
Download the MP4 to Premiere Pro CC Converter:
If you are Windows users, this Video Converter is the alternative choice. Below is the detailed guide on converting MP4 clips to Premiere Pro CC friendly videos for editing on Yosemite.
Step 1: Click “Add video” to import MP4 files to this MP4 to Premiere Pro CC Converter. This program can also support the batch video clips that you can drag the files to the program’s window list directly.
Step 2: Open the list of supported formats by clicking the convert to section. Locate the collection of MPEG-2 presets which is best for editing MP4 in Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite.
Step 3: You can click "Settings" to adjust Bitrates (kbps) and Size (pix). Don't forget the balance between video quality and size.
Step 4: The product also has more editing functions that you can click the “Edit” to do some editing incidentally, such as trim, crop and change the effect.
Step 5: Click the “Convert” button to start transcoding MP4 files to MPEG-2. After the conversion, click the ‘Open’ button to locate the output files and transfer the convert mp4 files for editing in PPro CC on Yosemite.
Finally, you can edit some MP4 videos with Adobe Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite for uploading to web or sharing with your friends.
1. You can check the "Merge into one file" box, to combine several .mp4 clips together if necessary.
2. These are the advantages of MP4 to Premiere Pro CC Converter, convenient, clean interface, simple operation. If you have the requirement of DVD burning or muti-track preserving, there are some bundled products to help you save more, just click here.
- Encode Tivo to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC
- Convert MOV to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC
- Import Canon XC10 XF-AVC MXF 4K/1080p to PPro CC, CS6
- How to edit MTS files for Premiere Pro CC
- Edit iPhone 7/7 Plus Video in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- Import and Edit GoPro Hero 4K with Premiere Pro CC
- DJI Mavic Pro 4K Workflow with Premiere Pro
- Import Canon C200 MP4 Proxy to Premiere Pro