Summary: If you encountered problems when importing MTS files to DaVinci Resolve(Lite), you can follow this article to find the solution and solve it.
How much do you know about the DaVinci Resolve Lite though you are a professional editor?
As an extremely powerful editor in the post production workflow, DaVinci Resolve is well known for its color correction ability as well as a great manager of your entire creative process. It is claimed that DaVinci Resolve works with a wide variety of file formats in real time including DPX, CIN, EXR, Tiff, QuickTime, ProRes, DNxHD and MXF files. While the DaVinci Resolve Lite is such a pain. May be we need a AVCHD MTS assistant to get more help.
Notes: AVCHD MTS is not available with many other programs such as FCP, Premiere, or VLC media player.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac- Make AVCHD MTS friendly with DaVinci Resolve Lite (Windows version). Here we strongly recommend you the professional AVCHD assistant which can handle all the AVCHD files well with popular editing tools, including the DaVinci Resolve Lite. Join us to know how it works so well?
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to get AVCHD MTS workflow with DaVinci Resolve (Lite)?
Step 1: Load our source recordings.
Open this program, when the main interface pops up in front of you, two buttons on the left corner can do us a big favor. “Add video” and “Add from folder”. The first one is aimed to load your video clips individually, while the second can load footage as the complete one.
Step 2: Choose the suitable output for DaVinci Resolve.
Now it is time to come to the output list. Don’t worry you didn’t find the item for DaVinci Resolve Lite, cause we know the best format is DNxHD MOV, so we suggest you to select the “Avid Media Composer”>> “DNxHD (*.mov)” as the best one. Just look the screen shot below.
Tips: For 3D movie conversion? Why not go to the “3D Video” to choose one as your favorite? For example, 3D MP4, 3D MKV, etc.
Step 3: (Optional) Advanced functional items? Move your steps to the “Settings” interface, here we will find ourselves with such “Trim”, “Crop”, or “Subtitles” etc. Or change to the “advance mode”, you can get more there.
Conclusion: At the end of this paper, let me tell you how to start our conversion work. Just go back to the main interface, “Convert” there is waiting for your clicking. After that, just enjoy your output files when editing in DaVinci Resolve Lite. Fortunately, here is a MTS Topic Page you can get more knowledge of MTS files. Thanks for reading!
- Any Way to Convert DTS Soundtrack to AC3 of MKV Files?
- Will the PS4 Receive 4K Videos?
- Two Ways to Convert MKV to iTunes for Adding Videos
- Convert Panasonic P2 MXF to QuickTime MOV for Playing on Mac Yosemite
- How to Play XC10 4K MXF on QuickTime?
- Nikon 1 J5 to QuickTime- How to Import Nikon 1 J5 4K Videos to QuickTime for Playing?
- How to Play Sony AX30 4K XAVC S Files on QuickTime?
- Import Phantom 4K Video to Davinci Resolve Lite
- Top 5 Best Online MTS Converter Websites
- Convert Video with Aiseesoft MTS Converter
- Import JVC GY-LS300 4K Video to Davinci Resolve 14