Summary: Does Canon C300 Mark II recorded 4K MXF footages just go straight to Premiere Elements? In this article, we’ll give you the tips how to import and edit C300 Mark II MXF with Premiere Elements without problems.
Hot search: C300 Mark II MXF to iMovie | C300 Mark II MXF to PowerDirector | C300 Mark II MXF to FCP
Canon C300 Mark II is a hot camcorder on the market, since it released it has attracted great attention due to its excellent hardware equipment. It features a Super 35mm CMOS sensor, which will help you to record 4K, 1920*1080 60/50i, 23.98/25p True 24p videos. With C300 Mark II you can record high quality videos, it delivers the highest image quality with its XF Codec–the same codec used by other Canon XF professional camcorders.
Though Canon C300 Mark II camcorder can help you to record high quality 4K MXF footages, but usually it can make video editing a real nightmare. “I’ve got a ton of Canon C300 Mark II footage that I’m trying to import the C300 Mark II 4K MXF files to Premiere Elements 13 for further editing. Since the files come out natively as MXF, Premiere Elements 13 couldn’t recognize these files at all, let alone do the polishing work. What should I do?”
Currently 4K footage is not widely supported yet. Afterwards, when you got a pile of MXF files from Canon C300 Mark II, there’s no luck Premiere Elements can support all of your media. To fix the problem, you can change your MXF file extension to MPG. If the method doesn’t work, there is also an easy way to fix the issue. The easy option is to convert MXF to Premiere Elements supported file format like MPEG-2. Actually, it's not as difficult as you imagine. What's need is just a common video converter like Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac (review), which can help you transcode MXF to MPEG-2 video with maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with Premiere Elements under Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mxf-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pavtube-mxf-converter/id502807634?mt=12
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MXF-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QID8K28
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MXF-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177789.html
How to convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF to Premiere Elements?
Step 1: Download Mac MXF Converter, and follow the prompts to install the program. When the installation is complete, the best MXF Converter for Mac will launch automatically.
Step 2: Click “Add video” button to load Canon C300 Mark II MXF files or directly drag the files into file list. By default, the files are selected. You can delete files which you don’t want to import to.
Step 3: Click the “Format” drop-down menu to select suitable format as output. There are many presets here. Here you’re suggested to choose “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas>>MPEG-2 (*.mpg)”.
Step 4: When all set done, simply press big “Convert” button on the right bottom of the program to finish the transformation of MXF to MPEG-2 MPG format with high output quality and fast conversion speed.
Conclusion: OK, everything is ready, you can get the generated files by clicking “Open” button and instantly edit Canon C300 Mark II MXF files in Premiere Elements.
- Canon MXF file to iMovie importing issues on Mac
- Make Panasonic V130 MTS Compatible with Premiere Pro
- Load/Import Canon C100 MTS to iMovie/FCE
- Best Solution to Play Sony HDV Video on Smart TV or Media Player
- How to Play AVCHD/MTS Video on Mac&Windows PC?
- Convert WX500 XAVC S to MPEG-2 for After Effects CC Editing
- Solve problem with importing FLV to Adobe Premiere
- Import Samsung NX1 H.265 to Premiere Pro