Summary: Are you planning to get a top Mac MTS/M2TS Converter in order to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to various video formats on Mac OS X El Capitan for using in editing software, devices, media players and video sharing website?
More than ever, Mac is the computer people love to use. And one of the biggest reasons is OS X. It’s what makes a Mac a Mac. With OS X, it’s simple to do amazing things and delightful to do all the everyday things. OS X El Capitan builds on the groundbreaking features and beautiful design introduced in OS X Yosemite, refining the experience and improving performance in lots of little ways that make a big difference. OS X El Capitan—it takes the Mac experience to new heights.
Have captured lots of video clips with your HD camcorder during a trip, a party or a family get-together? Don't you want to recall the best moments on your mobile device and take them on the go? However, camcorders like Sony, Canon and Panasonic record video in AVCHD MTS/M2TS format. It is a file-based format for the digital recording and playback of high-definition video. Although Apple’s new operating system- Mac OS X El Capitan brings new vigor to your Mac computer, you may have to face the roadblock when editing and playing AVCHD MTS/M2TS files on Mac OS X El Capitan.
What’s the solution? You’d better convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files on Mac OS X El Capitan to get rid of some trouble. Here we recommend the best Mac MTS/M2TS Converter- Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac (review). Whether you want to trim your clips, down to size, add a soundtrack or captions, apply special effects, insert subtitles and etc., this is an affordable tool can help.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter-Download/dp/B00QIE3U0Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
How to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files on Mac OS X El Capitan?
Step 1: Run the program as the best Mac MTS Converter, and click the “Add video” button to load your original files. You may also directly drag and drop files to application UI for importing files.
Step 2: Click the “Format” bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get the suitable output format from the optimized presets. For example: if you want to edit AVCHD MTS/M2TS files in FCP, you’d better choose “Final Cut Pro>>Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)”.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: When everything is ready, click “Convert” to start converting AVCHD MTS/M2TS to ProRes MOV. This Mac MTS/M2TS Converter supports batch conversion so you may load multiple files and convert them at one time.
Conclusion: After converting, you can get the generated files by clicking “Open” button. This program is highly efficient because it’s boosted with CPU and GPU (30X faster). And a neat process bar will show the percentage and remaining time.
- Convert Multi-audio Channels MXF with Original Audio Tracks Preserved
- Nikon 1 J5 to QuickTime- How to Import Nikon 1 J5 4K Videos to QuickTime for Playing?
- How to Import and Convert MKV to iMovie 11/10/9?
- Edit HC-X1000 4K AVCHD in Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11
- Sony Alpha a7II Workflow with Premiere Pro CC/After Effects CC
- Can FCP X Read XAVC-L Files Natively with no Conversion?
- Convert Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MP4 to HD MOV for Editing on NLEs
- Top 5 Best Online MTS Converter Websites