Windows Movie Maker just allows us to export the MSWMM project files to WMV video files. It's impossible for you to export videos from Windows Movie Maker to MP4, because Windows Movie Maker only provides you with WMV video format option when you try to export video files. How to export Windows Movie Maker video to MP4 for playing, uploading?
There is a workaround if you want to save your Windows Movie Maker files as MP4 files. First, the video is exported to WMV with Windows Movie Maker itself, and then you use a great video converter to convert to MP4. In this way, you can play your Windows Movie Maker files on MP4 supported devices or applications.
So what is the best program for converting Windows Movie Maker video to MP4 video?
Pavtube Video Converter is a very powerful and convenient Windows Movie Maker to MP4 converter software with high conversion speed and excellent output quality. Moreover, the converted MP4 can be used on your TV, iPhone, iPod, mobile phone, android phones and other portable devices. You can complete the WMV to MP4 conversion with only 3 simple clicks.
Just free download this WMV to MP4 Video Converter
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Start Converting Windows Movie Maker video to MP4 on Windows
Step 1: Add Windows Movie Maker files to the program
Download and install the MP4 video converter. Run the application after that. Then drag & drop Windows Movie Maker files to the app directly. Or you can go to the "File" menu to locate the Windows Movie Maker files you want to add.
Step 2: Select MP4 as the output format
Now go to the format tray and choose "MP4" in the "Common Video" or “HD Video” category as the output format.
If you want to import the output video to Apple devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone and more for convenient playback, you can choose the corresponding device as the output format.
Step 3: Start Windows Movie Maker to MP4 conversion
Hit the "Convert" button and let this smart Video Converter do the rest for you! Thec conversion could lasts a few minutes depending on the size of your Windows Movie Makerfiles. When the conversion is done, you can play output MP4 videos on your Windows, put them on your iPad for playback anytime you want. By the way, if you want to convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker, please check here.
- 3 Ways to Convert HD Video to MP4
- Edit MOV in Windows Movie Maker
- Convert VIDEO_TS to MP4 on macOS Sierra/Windows
- Convert Instagram to MP4 on macOS Sierra/Windows 10
- Convert downloaded HD Hip Hop Dance to MP4 or Other Video Formats on Mac
- Feasible Ways to Play MP4 on iPhone 7/7 plus
- Import Android Video to Windows Movie Maker
- Free Convert Windows Movie Maker Files to AVI