H.265, also known as High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), is the successor to H.264 or MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding), one of the compression schemes used by Blu-ray. As a new codec technology and new video compression standard, H.265/HEVC can compress video files to the half size with the same video quality as the original. It can also improve the video quality at the same bit rate. So many people like to encode H.265 even from Blu-ray. Maybe you use a free software like Handbrake. But we found encoding Blu-ray to H.265 by Handbrake will spend a long time even up to 25 hours. Any altertive to handbrake to convert Blu-ray to H.265 with fast speed?
Yes. In this guide you will learn how to encode Blu-ray to HEVC/H265 with a better software which can encode BD to H.265 with NVIDIA GPU Acceleration.
Decode Blu-ray to HEVC/H.265 with Professional Pavtube BDMagic
To help users to encode Blu-ray movie to H.265 with fast speed, Pavtube BDMagic is just updated with the H.265 decoder/encoder, which is rated as the best all-in-one Blu-ray to H.265 converter. It can rip Blu-ray to H.265 MP4, H.265 MKV video with up to 20x fast speed due to its NVIDIA GPU Acceleration in the process of encoding Blu-ray to H.265. It also can decode DVD to H.265 with 30x fast speed and convert DVD to any formats.
Key features of this Blu-ray to H.265 Ripper
- Professional Blu-ray/DVD to any video solution
- Fast conversion with NVIDIA CUDA/ AMD GPU acceleration technology
- Well compatible with Windows 10
- Customize Blu-ray/DVD with built-in video editor
- 1:1 backup BD/DVD without quality loss
- Create 3D movies from DVD and 2D/3D Blu-ray with high audio and video quality
- Rip Blu-ray to mobile phones, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, NLE and other popular end devices.
Free download this Blu-ray to H.265 Ripper
Start encoding Blu-ray to H.265 video with simple steps
1. Load Blu-ray disc or DVD from optical drive from “File”.
2. Choose H.265 MP4, H.265 MKV from “Common Video” under the “Format” list.
Tips: Pavtube BDMagic is not only a Blu-ray and DVD Converter program, but also a simple and easy video editor. On the Editor Window, you can play and preview the original video and output effects. Also you can flip video, trim, add effect, reset, and adjust volume.
3. Click "Tools" > "Options", in the opened "Options" window, click "Acceleration" menu, then check "Enable GPU Encode Acceleration" otpion so that the program will accelerate converion speed when encoding Blu-ray to H.265/HEVC codec.
4. Clicking the Convert button on main interface, you can go to Conversion window to start the Blu-ray to H.265 conversion.