We all know that Keynote is a presentation software app developed as a part of the iWork productivity suite by Apple Inc. Keynote only accepts any QuickTime or iTunes file type, including MOV, MPEG-4, MP3, AAC, which well explain why we can't directly embed or insert MTS to Keynote.
Choose AVCHD MTS to Keynote Video Converter
To solve “can’t play AVCHD MTS on Keynote”, you need this ideal tool - Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, which will firstly converting MTS to MOV or MPEG-4 without quality loss, and then trim or cut the video clip to suite the size requirements of Keynote. Finally, you can successfully pull the AVCHD MTS file into the presentation. This converter allows you to embed MTS to Keynote on your iPad, any Mac computers, iPhones, and other Mac devices. In addition, you don't need to worry about the codec of your WMV files, as Pavtube Video Converter can transcode WMV with any codec to Keynote, which may become a hard task for some poor-quality converter.(Read review)
Key features of Pavtube Video Converter
- Convert MTS to Keynote supported video like MOV with only 3 steps.
- Convert MTS, WMV, H.265, MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPG etc to Keynote format.
- Convert MTS to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime, TV supported format.
- Merge MTS into one for batch converting to Keynote with fast speed.
- Personalize videos with diversified video editing tools.
- support: acOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Now free download the MTS to Keynote video converter for Mac:
User guide to Convert AVCHD MTS to Keynote supported video on Mac
Step 1. Load MTS
Click "Add video" button to add your MTS video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Select MOV as output format for Keynote
From ‘Format’ list, choose ‘Common Video’ > ‘MOV – QuickTime Video (*.mov)’ or ‘‘HD Video’ > ‘HD MOV Video (*.mov)’ as target format.
Step 3. Convert MTS to Keynote
Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MTS to Keynote friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Keynote freely.