In this article we will introduce how to import MPG to Windows Movie Maker without downloading the codec for Windows Movie Maker.
Windows Movie Maker supports MPG files. But there are several considerations when using this file format in the application. For example, the ability to open MPG files in Movie Maker is partially dependent on the operating system your computer is running. Another consideration if you have difficulty opening this file format is codec in MPG file. Two codecs are closely associated with the MPG video files and these are the MPEG-1 and the MPEG-2 codecs. The other codecs associated with MPG are the MPEG-4 Audio Lossless Coding and the MPEG-4 Scalable Lossless Coding. The MPG file format can be opened in Movie Maker, but only if all necessary codecs are installed.
How to Process the MPG to Windows Movie Maker Conversion without Hassle
To convert MPG file to Windows Movie Maker supported WMV format, it could be a piece of cake as long as you have a decent video converter like Pavtube Video Converter. This MPG to WMV converter is widely known as one of the best software available today, for converting videos from and to any video/audio formats. This is mainly due to the fact that this converter is easy to use and offers high video quality that people generally look for.
* Convert MPG to Windows Movie Maker friendly WMV format easily.
* Convert MPG, MPEG, H.265, MP4, MXF, MTS, XAVC etc to Windows Movie Maker for editing.
* It comes with all regular video editing tools like Trim, Crop, Effect, Subtitle, Watermark. For basic video editing tasks, you can even replace your Windows Movie Maker with it.
* Convert MPG to 150+ formats for editing on Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Pro, Premiere Pro, FCP, iMovie and so on.
* Fast Speed: 90X Faster convert video to any format without quality loss.
* Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP
Hot search:MP4 to Windows Movie Maker ǀ MXF to Windows Movie Maker ǀ 4K to Windows Movie Maker ǀ H.265 to Windows Movie Maker
Free download the best MPG to Windows Movie Maker video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Detailed Tutorial on How to Convert MPG to Windows Movie Maker best editable format?
Step 1: Add MPG files to WMV video converter
Run Pavtube Video Converter after installation. First, the MPG video files must be located on your computer and then you can select and drag and drop them to the program. This MPG to WMV converter can convert multiple MPG videos at one go.
Step 2: Choose Windows Movie Maker output format
Next, one has to choose the output format as WMV. To do this, click the Format icon on the right and choose WMV from "Format" tab > "Common Video" or "HD Video". The codec, resolution, bit rate and other video settings can also be changed as you want.
1. You can check the “Merge into one” box to join multiple video clips together.
2.If you like, adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality.
3.You can edit the MPG video before transcoding to WMV for WMM program. Just click “Edit” button, you can trim, crop the video, or add watermark, adjust effect and embed subtitles to the videos which you will convert.
Step 3. Start conversion
Simply click the Convert button to start converting MPG video to Windows Movie Maker friendly video formats.
- How to Convert MP4 to MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2?
- Importing MPG into Final Cut Pro X with ProRes 422 MOV format
- Merge and Convert MKV to VirtualDub editable format
- Importing MP4 video to Premiere Pro CC for smooth editing
- Easily Solve “FCP X won't edit AVCHD files” issue
- DaVinci Resolve not recognize Your MOV file? Fixed!
- Free Convert Windows Movie Maker Files to AVI
- Import Android Video to Windows Movie Maker