Before performing these steps, please read this blog before reinstalling Premiere Pro CC 2015.2 (9.2), otherwise, you might mistakenly uninstall Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 (10.3).
If you want to reinstall Premiere Pro 2015.2, follow these steps:
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application.
2. Click on the Apps tab.
3. Scroll down to the section titled "FIND ADDITIONAL APPS."
4. Click on the "All Apps" drop down menu to the right of the section heading and select "VIEW PREVIOUS VERSIONS."
5. Locate Premiere Pro in the list and click on CC (2015) 9.0.
Note that this will install Premiere Pro CC 2015 (9.0) on your computer, not Premiere Pro CC 2015 (9.2).
6. In Premiere Pro, choose Help > Updates....this will update the application to Premiere Pro CC 2015 (9.2), the previous version.
If you need version 9.1 instead, download Premiere Pro CC 2015 (9.1) from the links given below and install it.
Plus: Premiere Pro CC Tips
Tip 1. Premiere Pro CC supported video formats
Tips 2. What if importing unsupported videos to Premiere Pro CC?
Now you can import and work with the above video and audio formats in these Windows and Mac Premiere Pro CC for editing. However, the file formats they support are limitless and you cannot exhaust it. Supposed you have stored certain videos with other video formats like AVCHD, MTS, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, H.265 etc. and long to load them in Premiere Pro CC for editing, what could you do?
Well, the simplest way is to convert these videos to Premiere Pro CC supported video formats like MPEG-2. To achieve this goal, a professional yet easy-to-use video converter is essential. Fortunately, You can put stock in Pavtube Video Converter or Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
- MKV to Premiere Pro MXF to Premiere Pro CC
- MP4 to Premiere Pro CC
- M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro
- XAVC to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- AVI to Premiere Pro CS6
- 4K to Adobe Premiere
- Pentax K-70 60i/50i MOV/MP4 to Adobe Premiere
- Phantom 3 Advanced videos to Premiere Pro
- GoPro recordings to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- GoPro HERO4 Black 4K to Premiere Pro CC
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III 4K XAVC S to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Edit iPhone 7/7 Plus Video in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- H.264 to Premiere Pro AVI to Premiere Pro
- Import and Edit GoPro Hero 4K with Premiere Pro CC
- DJI Mavic Pro 4K Workflow with Premiere Pro