Many people choose to record wonderful moments with a HD camcorder for its great video presenting ability. How to edit Panasonic, Sony, Canon MXF files in the new Premiere Pro CC 2015.3? If you’ve got a Sony XDCAM/Panasonic P2/Canon XF camcorder, you may plan to get a software that could be better to transcode the MXF video files to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 for further editing on Mac or Windows.
To achieve your goal to edit MXF clips with Premiere Pro without problems, below is simple tutorial to make it smoother to get those .MXF files to Premiere Pro for post-production. So here is what you need to know specifically:
1. What is the best format for editing video in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3?
We have made some searches ,and found that the Adobe Premiere Pro can edit the file formats of .mpeg2, .mov, etc. So, If you want to import and edit MXF files in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 in a flawless way, the reliable workaround I've found so far is to transcode MXF to MPEG-2 or WMV, the most edit-friendly format for Adobe(any version).
2. Since MXF does not import into Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, what program should you have?
Here we recommend the easy-to-use yet professional application Pavtube iMixMXF. Just download it and follow the simple steps below to transcode MXF for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 editable format. P.S. For Windows user, please get Pavtube MXF MultiMixer.
Hot search: MXF to Windows Movie Maker * MXF to iMovie * MXF to Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 Suite * reinstall Premiere Pro CC 2015.2 (9.2)
Download your desire version for converting MXF to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/imixmxf-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMixMXF/3000-2194_4-76171460.html
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mxf-multimixer/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MXF-MultiMixer/3000-2194_4-76171745.html
Now follow me to convert MXF to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 format for editing
(Here is based on Mac version, and the Windows version is same with it)
Step 1: Import source MXF files to the program.
Start up the program on your computer, click the "Add video" or "Add folder" icon to import source MXF files from camcorder to the program.
Step 2: Select Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 optimized output file format.
Click "Format" drop-down bar, from its extended list, select "Adobe Premiere/Son..." > "MPEG-2 (*.mpg)" as the output file format, you can also select to output Adobe Premiere Pro WMV or MOV file format according to your own preference.
Tips: If you want to preserve the multiple audio tracks in original MXF files, you can choose to output "Multi-track Video" > "Multi-track MOV(*.mov)" for editing with Premiere Pro CC.
Step 4: Start conversion.
After you have completed all the settings, go back to the main interface and press the "Convert" button to start the conversion process.
When the conversion is done, import video to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 for further fast and fluid editing with multiple audio channels well preserved.
- How to Solve the freezes when importing MTS media to Premiere CC-2015.3?
- 2 Ways to Import TS files into Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
- Top 5 Free Video Converters for Mac OS X to convert videos offline on your Mac/Macbook
- Edit Blade Chroma 4K in FCP X with ProRes codec natively on El Capitan
- No Audio in GoPro Videos after update to Premiere Pro 2015.3? - Solved!
- Transcode MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 for editing
- How to import and edit H.264 in Premiere Pro?
- How to fix Premiere Pro Can't read AVI Issues?
- Edit iPhone 7/7 Plus Video in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- Encode 4K MXF to MP4 in 4K/HD/3D on Mac
- DJI Mavic Pro 4K Workflow with Premiere Pro