Outline: This article will talk about the MOV to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 importing issues and give the best solution. If you get a painful experience to edit MOV movie files in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, get an easy way to fix this issue now.
Many users are puzzeled by one thing that some files with MOV file extension can't be imported into the latest Premiere Pro CC 2015.3. This could happen because of the different codec in a number of MOV files as Adob might not support all of these codecs. For example, no audio in the playback of the Premiere Pro CC 2015.3. As some guys suggest, you can change the file name from *.MOV to *.MPG and then import the MPGs in Premiere Pro. You may have a try. While, when I tired the way, the files still can’t be imported to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 perfectly. Message says: “File format not supported”. It seems that the re-naming method does not work.
If you’re in such a situation, there is an easy way to fix the issue. Get a MOV to Premiere converter and transcode .MOV files to MPG, which will save you both time and trouble, and all you need is to drag the result videos for prompt editing. For this purpose, this article will show you how to convert MOV to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 in detail.
Best MOV to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 Video Converter
- Mac: Pavtube Video Converter for Mac - (read review)
- Windows: Pavtube Video Converter - (read review)
Pavtube is a popular video converter for converting MOV to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 friendly MPEG-2 format on Mac or Windows. The all Windows versions (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc) and all Mac versions (Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard) are supported by it.
Hot features of the top MOV to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 converter:
- Effortlessly convert MOV video to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 and other Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 certificated video format like MPEG-2, MOV or WMC without quality loss at fast speed.
- Make it possible to play MOV with a wide variety of multimedia devices or applications apart from Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, Gphone, Samsung TV, Samsung mobiles, etc.
- Convert AVCHD, MXF, MKV, AVI, TS, MP4, Tivo, XAVC, XAVC S, XAVC L, Apple ProRes etc to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 friendly format.
- Export Apple ProRes, AIC, DNxHD, which are compatible well with Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Compose, DaVinci Resolve and more NLE systems for you edit immediately.
- Personalize MOV video by cropping, trimming, splitting, merging, adding watermark or special effects, inserting subtitles, adjusting brightness or contrast, etc.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Change MOV files to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 with only 3 steps (here takes Mac version as an example, and the Windows is same with the Mac version)
Step 1. Install and run the MOV to Premiere Pro Converter Mac; click "Add" icon to load your source videos. You can also use the drag-and-drop method to load the media files to the application UI.
Step 2. Click on the "Format" bar and choose a best editable format. For editing MOV in Adobe Premiere, choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output format.
Step 3. Set proper video/ audio parameters. Click the "Settings" button and set proper video/ audio parameters. You can reset set the video size, bitrate and fame rate.
Step 4. Hit the Convert button, it will start converting MOV videos to Premiere Pro most compatible format immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for natively editing in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4 perfectly.
- No Audio when Editing MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro CC?
- Canon XF300 MXF Read Errors in Premiere Pro CC
- Edit DJI Phantom 4 4k videos in Davinci Resolve Lite Smoothly
- How to Fix the Video to Adobe Premiere Elements issues?
- Can't import DJI OSMO 4K files in Premiere CC 2015.3?
- Best Workflows of Sony A7S II XAVC S 4K Video to Avid Media Composer