MTS/M2TS are widely accepted by famous HD camcorders such as Panasonic HDC-HS300, Panasonic HDC-HS20, Panasonic HC-X920, Canon FS200, Canon VIXIA HFS100, Canon VIXIA HF200, Canon VIXIA HG21, Sony HDR-CX100, Sony JVC GZ-HD10, Sony HDR-PJ275, JVC GZ-HD40, DCR-SR47, etc. But this format is not well compatible with some editors like Camtasia for Mac 2. This course is designed to teach you how to import and convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to Camtasia for Mac 2 best editable format. Reference.
So if you want to import AVCHD MTS/M2TS into Camtasia 2, you must convert or re-record them into one of Camtasia 2 supporting formats, like AVI, MOV, mp4/h.264 (AVC) or WMV formats.
Camtasia supported formats:
When doing Camtasia conversion, you will need a Camtasia Video Converter. Users will recommend Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac for its powerful functions. It can assist you to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Camtasia 2 with no efforts for editing smoothly without the bad compatibility problems. Besides, it also can convert MTS/M2TS, MKV, H.265, MP4, AVI, MXF, VOB, TS, Tivo, MPG/MPEG etc to Camtasia 2 or Camtasia Studio editable format. What’s more, Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac also is a MTS/M2TS video editor: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles. (read review)
Hot search: AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Camtasia Studio ǀ MKV to Camtasia Studio
Now follow the step by step guide set out below to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Camtasia 2.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
How to Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Camtasia 2 format on Mac?
Step 1. Click on “Add” button to import MTS/M2TS files which you want to convert into this program. If you want to join all the MTS/M2TS files you loaded as a single file, you can tick checkbox “Merge into one file”.
Step 2. Choose MOV as output format > Click Format to choose “Common Video -> MOV – QuickTime (*.mov)” profile in the drop-down menu.
Tips: By clicking the Settings icon, you can adjust video and audio parameters like codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, etc., in that way, you can take charge of the size and quality of the output files.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Camtasia 2friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Camtasia 2 for editing easily.
- How to Get AVCHD MTS Workflow with DaVinci Resolve (Lite)?
- Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Can't Import MP4 files to FCP X on Mac?
- Have problems editing MKV in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3?
- Best Workflows of Sony A7S II XAVC S 4K Video to Avid Media Composer
- The workflow for converting MXF to Premiere Pro CC
- MP4 video can be used perfectly in Premiere Pro CC
- Edit DJI Phantom 4 4k videos in Davinci Resolve Lite Smoothly
- Edit GoPro Hero 4K Footage in Sony Vegas Pro
- The Best Way of Converting Sony Z7 M2TS to Final Cut Pro X
- GoPro Video Converter: Convert GoPro Camera 4K Videos to Any Format