Outline: Phantom 4 4K not importing to Windows Movie Maker? How to solve this problem? This post show you the solution.
“The Phantom 4, it’s the first consumer unit that can see the world around it and adjust accordingly, the next big step towards a truly autonomous aircraft.” — The Verge , March 1, 2016
“Smarter, leaner, faster, stronger? That's the promise with DJI's Phantom 4 ” — Engadget , March 1, 2016
“This quadcopter can do something other drones can’t: keep you and me from being idiot pilots.” — The Wall Street Journal , March 1, 2016
So a great drone! You can import the Phantom 4 4K recordings to Windows Movie Maker for some ediitng for sharing and playing. But we found some users have the following issues:
"I have some 4k video clips from my DJI Phantom 4. Now I want to import the 4k files to Windows Movie Maker to edit them up, put background music, add some subtitles and narrations, etc. But when I try the importing, Movie Maker says the file is an unknown format or incompatible. Is that normal?"
Actually, to open and edit 4K footage from DJI Phantom 4 in Windows Movie Maker smoothly, you'd better transcode 4K MOV/MP4 to WMM more "edit" friendly codec like WMV and downscaling 4K to 1080p is much easier for editing.
Downloading the App - Pavtube Video Converter, a powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor. If you are editing DJI Phantom 4 videos with Windows Movie Maker, chances are you already installed this great free utility. If not, download it it from here.
Overall, the program is the best video converter for DJI 4K footage. With this DJI 4K video converter, you can effortlessly transcode DJI Phantom 4 4k MP4/MOV to WMV or AVI, which will create an Windows Movie Maker friendly file format keeping the DJI original quality. Besides WMM, this software can also export DNxHD for Avid, MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro/Element, AVI for Pinnacle Studio and more NLE systems for native editing. For Mac users, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is the alternative choice. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.
- downscale Phantom 3 4K to 1080p/720p
- AVI Files in to Davinci Resolve
- Phantom 3 Standard to edit in Final Cut Pro
- upload DJI Phantom 4 4K recordings to DropBox
- DJI Phantom 4 4K footage on VLC Player
- 4K Videos from Phantom 4 to iMovie
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step 1: Add Phantom 4 4K files
Install and launch the best 4K Video Converter, and then click "Add video" button to import your Phantom 4 4K files to the software. If you wanna combine Phantom 4 4Kvideo clips into one file, you can click the "Merge into one file" box.
Step 2: Select output format
Just go to "Format" bar to choose WMV format in "HD Video" or "Common Video" column. (AVI is also an editable format for Windows Movie Maker.)
Step 3: Convert Phantom 4 4K to Windows Movie Maker
Click the "Convert" button under the preview window, the converter will start encoding the Phantom 4 4K MOV/MP4 clips for importing to Windows Movie Maker.
- Best MXF to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- Sony/Canon/Samusng MXF videos in iMovie workflow
- Convert MXF camera recordings to Avid MC format
- Can't Import (4K) H.265 videos to Cyberlink PowerDirector? - Solved!
- How to Play GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Contents on a 4K TV?
- Free Convert Windows Movie Maker Files to AVI
- Import Android Video to Windows Movie Maker