The Yuneec is compelling. Yuneec Typhoon H provides the 4K video, the 12MP photos, and your typical 20-25 minutes of flight time. Before uploading these 4K videos to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. or posting them on Facebook, many folks love to edit them to make them more stylish. However, when you try to import the recorded 4K footage to Windows Movie Maker for editing, you'll find it a painful experience. Isn't it possible to edit 4K videos with Windows Movie Maker? Read on for details.
Let us look at the Windows Movie Maker 4K requirements:
- Integrated Graphics solutions that support 4K external displays (8GB RAM recommended with integrated graphics solutions):
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family (Intel Haswell based CPUs) – (Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 5200 / Intel® Iris™ Graphics 5100, Intel® HD Graphics 5000 / 4600 / 4400 / 4200)
- AMD A10-7800 APU
If your computer meets above listed requirements, you will have no problem to work Typhoon-H4K video with Windows Movie Maker, however, it won't edit the video as it is, instead, it will render the Typhoon-H 4K 4K files down and output a 1080p file. However, that does not mean that you can throw any 4K video to Windows Movie Maker, the 4K video should be listed in Windows Movie Maker supported formats list as below:
Video formats: WMV, ASF, WM, M2TS, MTS, M2T, MOV, QT, DVR-MS, WTV
Audio formats: ASF, WM, WMA, AIF, AIFF, WAV, M4A, MP3
If the 4K video are with the format of XAVC S, MP4, H.265/HEVC, etc. Windows Movie Maker will fail to handle those 4K file formats. In this situations, the easy workaround is to downsacle and transcode the 4K video to Windows Movie Maker best editable WMV file format with 1080p quality.
Actually, it's not as difficult as you imagine. What you need is a professional 4K to Windows Movie Maker Video Converter. It supports creating high quality WMV video for your Windows Movie Maker, no matter what's the format of your source video files. It can convert almost any video like MP4, MKV, AVI, H.265, XAVC, XAVC S, XVAC L, MXF, MTS/M2TS etc to WMV so you can import your video to Windows Movie Maker for editing. Plus, it comes with all regular video editing tools like Trim, Crop, Effect, Subtitle, Watermark. For basic video editing tasks, you can even replace your Windows Movie Maker with it.
Note: This 4K video converter support all 4K sources:
Typhoon-H, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III, Sony a6300, Sony A7s, Sony A7II, DJI Phantom 4/3/2, GoPro Hero 4, GoPro Hero 3, Canon camera, Samsung NX1/NX500, Sony Action Cam, are able to capture UHD 4K videos. Even some phones like iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, YouTube and various 4K videos and movies
Below is the entire process of converting Typhoon-H 4K videos to Windows Movie Maker. Firstly download it and get it.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step by step guide to convert Typhoon-H 4K videos to Windows Movie Maker
1. Free download Brorsoft Video Converter, install and run it, then click “File” to add source 4K video files, or you could simply drag-and-drop the file.
2. Click Format bar and choose “HD Video” > “WMV HD(*.wmv)” as the output video format. Or choose WMV from “Common Video”.
Tips: If you like, adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality.
3. Click “Convert” button to convert 4K videos to Windows Movie Maker friendly format, after the conversion is finished, you can access converted files by click “Open”.
Conclusion: You’re done! Now you can easily open and edit any Typhoon-H 4K videos in Windows Movie Maker without problems. Have a try!
- Adjust Typhoon-H 4K to 1080p for playing/editing/sharing
- Best Typhoon-H HD/4K to Davinci Resolve 11/12 workflow
- Phantom 4 4K not importing to Windows Movie Maker?
- Edit DJI Phantom 4 4k videos in Davinci Resolve Lite Smoothly
- Best Workflows of Sony A7S II XAVC S 4K Video to Avid Media Composer
- Import Android Video to Windows Movie Maker
- Upload Typhoon H 4K to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook/Instagram
1. HD Video Converter for Mac/HD Video Converter - All popular HD video formats supported: Convert 1080p/720p MKV, MOV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, M4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, 3GP, FLV videos for free playback/editing/uploading/burning. Wide range of outputs and supported devices: With considerable output formats, Pavtube HD Video Converter can ensure free playback of HD video files on different devices like Apple products, Android smartphones/tablets, media players, game consoles, MP4 players. Output video formats for editing tools: Easy to convert HD/SD videos for professional video editing tools (e.g. Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio).
2. MXF Converter for Mac/MXF Video Converter - Pavtube MXF Converter can handle MXF/MXF footage produced by Canon, Sony and Panasonic camcorders and convert XAVC MXF video files to H.265, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, WMV and various video format supported by popular devices such as PowerDVD, Plex, HDD, NAS, iPhone 7, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4/3, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy S7/S6/S5, Nexus 7, Surface Pro 3/4, PS4, PS3, HDTV, etc. Having problem importing MXF videos to your editing programs? Pavtube MXF Converter is capable of converting MXF videos to the video format supported by editing programs such as Sony Vegas Movie Studio/Pro, Adobe Premiere Express/Elements/Pro, Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, etc..
3. MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac/MTS/M2TS Converter - Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter can also output various video formats supported by iDevices, Android and Windows tablets/smartphones (including iPad/iPhone, Google Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HDX, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy S7, Surface Pro 3 and so on), editing programs (such as Avid Media Composer, Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Cyberlink PowerDirector, DaVinci Resolve, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Kdenlive, Keynote, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker), game consoles, media players.